If you are suffering from infertility, please take the time to watch the videos below. There are two videos called “Love, Naturally” which gives an overview of the Creighton Model Fertility Care System which can be seen below:
Creighton Model Fertility Care System is taught by Christine Bahati and Rosemarie Vandenbrink in the London, Ontario area. More information to follow soon…
NaProTECHNOLOGY is a unique system of Health Care which is a contemporary approach to women’s health. NaPro is used for achieving, avoiding and postponing pregnancy in a way that respects life, women and marriage, by identifying clear biological markers in a women’s cycle. In addition, many gynecological disorders can be identified and corrected through systematic tracking of the woman’s cycle and therapy based on the science of NaPro Technology.
NaPro helps with:
- Monitoring, maintaining and evaluating a woman’s health
- Providing women with knowledge and understanding of her own gynecological health
- Allowing her to actively participate in her own health care
- Identifying ovarian cysts, effects of stress, miscarriage risk management and hormonal problems
- Allowing treatment for PMS, infertility, multiple miscarriage, high-risk pregnancy, ovarian cysts, and irregular cycles, through co-operative hormone replacement therapy.
The CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare™ System
A Major Breakthrough In Woman’s Gynecological Health Care
The Billings Ovulation Method