Menu2

Let’s make the 2019 Walkathon the best one ever!!

Keep Saturday, June 8 open on your calendars!!

Every year we have the opportunity to witness to the sanctity of human life as we walk about the city of London. On Saturday, June 8, let’s have even more families, young people and the young at heart come out to celebrate life!

Monies raised go towards funding our fall events, maintaining office operation expenses and sponsoring young people to attend pro-life workshops. There will be T-shirts for sale as well for the low cost of $15 each.

Click on the Eventbrite link below for details.

You can also download the pledge sheet & Walkathon route. You can mail the pledge form and money to our office or bring with you on the day of the Walkathon.

6 Responses to Let’s make the 2019 Walkathon the best one ever!!

1. Bobby 2014/06/13 at 8:40 PM #

I think that this is a great idea it is very good for you to be pro life and that abortion should be illegal yeah

2. frist love 2015/10/31 at 6:47 PM #

i’m hoping God could give me a cool hand that the family and another family would have a relative marriage, one at 3066 first floor family and one at 3245 family would be a relative marriage for both family’s daughter and son. Hoping that the son and daughter would be friends at first. if things go smooth, marriage would arrive on them. they are in the age of marriage. its the time for the 2 to have a new start of their life . i wish them they have a happy story if things really go smooooooth on them. i;m also praying for God’s help that they would have a meet face to face with talking to each other in these months, oct, nov and before this year ends. Good luck on them, Thanks God

3. Margot 2019/04/03 at 4:10 PM #

I can’t imagine ever saying, “Hey God? You’ve been pretty deliberately silent on this issue, but we know what you’re thinking and we’ll take it from here” or worse, “We know better than you.”

Do you not worry that you’re not fearing Him? That you judge people over this even though it means He’ll judge you more harshly?

God loves women. In the bible He treated them as more precious than the things living inside them. And so will I – at every counter-protest I can find.

May God have mercy on your souls.

• Bonnie 2019/04/12 at 8:47 AM #

Dear Margot, I too believe that God loves women, men, and children. Each of us is precious in His sight. For myself, I do not judge anyone.
      Our Walkathon is a gathering of families who believe that every person in the world, born and in the womb, is precious and irreplaceable.
      Canada is a democracy. You are entitled to your point of view. I am entitled to my point of view. Dialogue and respect for the other is key.

Only God knows our hearts and our intentions. He loves you and He loves me.

Peace, Bonnie

4. AK 2019/05/14 at 8:37 AM #

As a former premature fetus, I approve this walk and its message.

5. Matthew Plumb 2019/05/24 at 12:36 PM #

Margot,

I am no biblical scholar, but a profound scene for me of the personhood of life in the womb is found in the Gospel of Luke (KJV), Ch.1 v. 41 – 42 (Mary visits Elisabeth):

“And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe (John the Baptist) leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost.
    And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art though among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb (Christ Jesus).”

I also would like to offer you this link: https://www.desiringgod.org/topics/abortion#

I offer this to you as a man who was brought up Catholic, renounced it and turned to atheism, and (FINALLY!) came into Christ Jesus.

May God bless you with true wisdom.